timbo343 Posted December 8, 2015 Posted December 8, 2015 Can someone point me in the right direction for creating a Global Address List (not address list - they are different) for some of our contacts. I have created Staff and Student Global Address Lists but i cannot for the life of me think how i did it. Much appreciated
network41 Posted December 8, 2015 Posted December 8, 2015 Organization Configuration - Mailbox Address Lists I think !
timbo343 Posted December 8, 2015 Author Posted December 8, 2015 Thats the address lists not GALs. Found out GALs are configured via PowerShell with new-globaladdresslist
network41 Posted December 8, 2015 Posted December 8, 2015 Maybe this will help or point you in the right direction I know very little about PS Microsoft Exchange 2010 GAL | Global Address List 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now