Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
When I try to open localhost/index.php, I just get a list of what's in the index.php. It doesn't execute. The apache server seems to be running OK and I think PHP is installed OK. Any ideas what's wrong ?
Posted

Apache doesn't know to use PHP to handle .php files.

 

If the PHP modules for PHP is installed, IIRC you will need something like this in your Apache conf file:

 

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

 

Is this on Linux or Windows? If Windows then you could use an all-in-one Apache/PHP/MySQL package such as WAMP.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...