mrwobbly Posted January 19, 2008 Posted January 19, 2008 Any idea’s or has anyone come across this problem? If I try to calibrate the board the utility shuts down and puts you back at the desktop. The first click is ok and brings up the first crosshair. When you bring the pen to within one inch from the board it goes back to the desktop. Occasionally it may work and bring up the second cross hair but will close as you bring the pen to the board. I’ve removed and reinstalled Activdriver. Taken the board from the wall and reseated it and made sure nothing is pressing on the board. Activprimary works fine but the pen is out of alignment.
mrwobbly Posted January 19, 2008 Author Posted January 19, 2008 Thanks for the reply. I’m only in the school once a week and that was my thoughts. I will take a laptop from another class that’s known good and try that as well. This should isolate it as a board or driver issue. I just have a gut feeling that it’s a board or mounting problem.
dezt Posted January 19, 2008 Posted January 19, 2008 Have you tried a different pen on the board, we've had lots of problems with them.
mrwobbly Posted January 20, 2008 Author Posted January 20, 2008 I've tried another pen and it did the same. I'll try another just to be sure.
ICT_GUY Posted January 21, 2008 Posted January 21, 2008 Update the driver, make sure that the usb & serial cable are not attached at the same time. Also upgrade to version 3 (its a freeebie).
mrwobbly Posted January 21, 2008 Author Posted January 21, 2008 Thanks I'll check connections and upgrade the driver when I'm next in.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now