Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've just setup HAP (great product btw) and it's been working great in testing until now :(

 

Now when a user logs in (using the correct username/password) the site hangs - I can see that the 'waiting for xxxxx site' is displayed in the tab title but the logon process goes no further, If I stop, and then refresh the web page, the user is logged in!

 

If the user enter an incorrect password, I instantly get the 'incorrect password' box so I can presume that authentication is working.

Posted
Ok, that's an odd one, have you got any caching applied on top on your server? Can you do some bebugging using IE dev tools/firefox dev tools, (network tab) to see where it's getting stuck.
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...