Mark182 Posted November 25, 2015 Posted November 25, 2015 I think I have posted on here before about this but cannot find it. I have a suite of x 30 IMACS 10.10.5 and x 1 server 10.10.5. I mount a share “staff and students” using profile manager “log in items” and then “authenticated network mounts” and it mounts the Windows shares to the desktop but it ignores all windows permissions and also mounts the route of their home area EG year11 and they have full access to everyone’s folders ect. I really need to resolve this. I know before summer I have rebuilt the server so there must be something I have missed as it used to have a little “no entry” sign on the folders they did not have permission to view. I mount them using SMB://
Mark182 Posted November 26, 2015 Author Posted November 26, 2015 Sorry to bump, anyone any ideas or how you managed your shares?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now