Gongalong Posted November 11, 2015 Posted November 11, 2015 Hi All, Is System Center Endpoint Protection available as a separate download? I thought it was only deployed via SCCM, but an external consultant setup a couple of servers and has installed it separately it seems (on 2012 R2 servers). (We have licenses for it via EEA, but I can't spot the endpoint obviously available as a download.) TIA
Cache Posted November 11, 2015 Posted November 11, 2015 (edited) It is on mine when I search for System Center 2012 (title appears as System Center 2012 R2 Endpoint Protection) Edited November 11, 2015 by Cache 1
Gongalong Posted November 11, 2015 Author Posted November 11, 2015 Ah yes, I seem to find a handful of those, but the download is huge! 1GB+ I was assuming those were server installs, but perhaps this is the client?!...
Gongalong Posted November 12, 2015 Author Posted November 12, 2015 Managed to find the install the consultant used, SCEPInstall.exe. As to where that comes from...
Steve21 Posted November 12, 2015 Posted November 12, 2015 Managed to find the install the consultant used, SCEPInstall.exe. As to where that comes from... Unless it's changed it's from WSUS, not sure if this is still latest version or not :s http://wsus.ds.download.windowsupdate.com/c/msdownload/update/software/crup/2015/02/scepinstall_230274d8b20bbe30fb94a287fd82670af0309ea4.exe Steve 1
Cache Posted November 12, 2015 Posted November 12, 2015 When I was experimenting it was an installer on the ISO, but I think that was 2008 - not looked at it again since as I changed tact. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now