Dos_Box Posted January 16, 2008 Posted January 16, 2008 Availble tomorrow: http://aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/58_4762.htm Dual HDMI with a digital tuner and EPG too, all for £269.99
ICT_GUY Posted January 16, 2008 Posted January 16, 2008 http://www.ebuyer.com/product/136255 £219! and free delivery, no idea on quality though Last I knew maxim made Machine guns.
localzuk Posted January 16, 2008 Posted January 16, 2008 I'd rather save the extra £50 and get one of these: http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Displays/Televisions/32/32%22+Hannspree+HD+Ready+Digital+LCDTV+?productId=29642
Dos_Box Posted January 16, 2008 Author Posted January 16, 2008 I'd rather save the extra £50 and get one of these: http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Displays/Televisions/32/32%22+Hannspree+HD+Ready+Digital+LCDTV+?productId=29642 Out of stock!
Dos_Box Posted January 16, 2008 Author Posted January 16, 2008 It also says 'Stock may vary from item shown'! So you may want one, it does not mean you are going to get one!
localzuk Posted January 16, 2008 Posted January 16, 2008 So? By the time I have that much money, it'll be back in stock
torledo Posted January 16, 2008 Posted January 16, 2008 Availble tomorrow: http://aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/58_4762.htm Dual HDMI with a digital tuner and EPG too, all for £269.99 this kind of bargain basemen tv is usually crap because of motion blurring - so watching sports is a painful experience. I'd rather spend an extra 3-4 hundred extra for a pansonic, philips or sony 32". And get a better all-round viewing experience.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now