MadSmiler Posted November 5, 2015 Posted November 5, 2015 Hello there, We are going to be putting App Creator Inventor onto the server and package it for all of our machines. Could anyone give us any insight on how they did it, and any problems which i am going to be facing? Thanks
vizubeat Posted November 5, 2015 Posted November 5, 2015 See here for a good solution from our good friend @AXE AXE's MIT AppInventor Launcher - Updated - Blogs - EduGeek.net 1
starfish Posted November 16, 2015 Posted November 16, 2015 (edited) Hi @AXE, The companion app seems to disappear when the emulator is run with your control panel. Tried on three different systems, all with the same result. 64bit. I've tried updating the companion manually also. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks. Edited November 19, 2015 by witch
AXE Posted November 19, 2015 Posted November 19, 2015 Hello, PM the contents of the [RunEmulator.settings.xml] file and I'll see what I can do. 1
witch Posted November 30, 2015 Posted November 30, 2015 Thanks to @AXE for helping me with this. So far so good but I am sure there will be more questions.... 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now