ICTDirect_Dave Posted October 29, 2015 Posted October 29, 2015 Morning All! I've been taking stock in the warehouse and I've come across 5 x HP 8200 loaded with an i7 2600 and 8GB RAM. Rather than list them on our website I figured there must be some of you lovley people who could use an upgrade to their office machine? So we have: HP Elite 8200 SFF - £220 Intel Core i7 2600 3.4GHz Quad Core (https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Core+i7-2600+%40+3.40GHz) 8 GB PC3-10600U 1333MHz RAM 500GB HDD (can be swapped for 120GB SSD for an extra £35) nVidia Quadro NVS300 dual Display Graphics Card DVDRW Drive Windows 7 Professional COA New keyboard & mouse 2 Years Warranty Any takers before i sneak one into the office to replace my older 8000 elite?
LeightonJames Posted December 10, 2015 Posted December 10, 2015 I assume these are gone now?? If not what MoBo is in them?
ticker Posted December 10, 2015 Posted December 10, 2015 @ICTDirect_Dave I am also interested if you have any left or if you have found any more in the warehouse!
ICTDirect_Dave Posted December 14, 2015 Author Posted December 14, 2015 I assume these are gone now?? If not what MoBo is in them? @ICTDirect_Dave I am also interested if you have any left or if you have found any more in the warehouse! Morning guys! Sorry, I've just got back from a two week holiday I've got three of these in stock currently. They're HP Elite 8200 Small Form Factor business machines. The mobo is a HP model and won't take a standrad atx psu, but having said that they're capable enough. You can check the quickspecs here.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now