DavR Posted October 16, 2015 Author Posted October 16, 2015 If you fancy a DIY, Cambrionix will sell you just the clever bit You can save a fair bit like this (although you're still taking hundreds), but it would be a faff to make it look professional, so depends on how much time/inclination you have. Me, I'd seriously consider an Anker 10 way USB charger and flight case with some decent cases for the iPads. Or a locked cupboard. All of the storage solutions seem ridiculously expensive for what they do. But then you'll go a long way before you find anyone tighter than me Yeah, it is a swizz, both from Cambrionix and the case manufacturers. If I had the time and the inclination, I'm sure I could knock up something for under £100, plus the USB gadget. As it is, I'm most likely giving in on this one and taking the path of least resistance, and buying a LapSafe Traveller. It's a good product and will do everything I need, and as we're going down the Gripcase route, I know that they will fit which is a weight off my mind. I've goaded a few suppliers and got them down to under £1200 at least.
DavR Posted October 16, 2015 Author Posted October 16, 2015 Only if you are using an MDM....If not you really fancy spending hours plugging one iPad into a MacBook to update the apps? I am planning on using an MDM, although I haven't got that set up yet. I've heard anecdotally that iOS9 is a bit buggy with App deployment via MDM, so definitely keeping the sync option in there just in case!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now