CAM Posted October 12, 2015 Posted October 12, 2015 (edited) I have a student I am trying to remove from a course. I click delete in Course Manager, see that they are removed from Course Memberships and click Save. The student re-appears immediately after I click Save. It's driving me nuts and holding up my census, any ideas how to stop SIMS fooling around like this? EDIT - SIMS reverts any changes I make to this student's course memberships, even setting core aims. What is it playing at??? EDIT EDIT - Super obscure solution found. Change the bugged membership's length to one day, save then delete. No idea what the cause was but it seems to be working normally now. One more for the Knowledgebase @PhilNeal! Edited October 12, 2015 by CAM
bobsmith Posted October 13, 2015 Posted October 13, 2015 Did you remove the student from the class that is linked to the course? If not then adding an exception to the course will keep him out of trouble.
CAM Posted October 13, 2015 Author Posted October 13, 2015 I had to remove them as they were on the same course for two different levels.
DavidLong Posted October 13, 2015 Posted October 13, 2015 I have been founding this two as I had disabled auto update on the course as one class was doing 2 different BTECs. I found if you tick protect and save and then try deleting them they didn't come back.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now