mikeprice Posted October 6, 2015 Posted October 6, 2015 So - the deputy head came up to me yesterday all proud of himself for upgrading his school laptop to Win10:mad: Surprise surprise some things don't work Main problem at the moment is that his smart board doesn't work - any one had this and if so did a driver update work?? Haven't actually looked at it yet as I wanted to stop being annoyed that he had done it before I talk to him! TIA Mike
fairm010 Posted October 6, 2015 Posted October 6, 2015 The windows 10 update isnt possible on domain joined machines, at least the update prompt wont appear. I'd image it back to Win 7 if it was me...
mikeprice Posted October 6, 2015 Author Posted October 6, 2015 The windows 10 update isnt possible on domain joined machines, at least the update prompt wont appear. I'd image it back to Win 7 if it was me... Not feasible because a) he is my line manager b) the machine is supposed to be his home laptop and is not on the domain - hence he can do what he likes with it - although he doesn't normally mess it up! So I need to get his SmartBoard working somehow
Bumhug360 Posted October 6, 2015 Posted October 6, 2015 What version of smart board software are you running?
badbot39 Posted October 6, 2015 Posted October 6, 2015 theres been a semi recent firmware early sep i think and driver update 1
Michael Posted October 6, 2015 Posted October 6, 2015 So long as you have Smart Notebook 11.4 or later, these drivers should work for you. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now