chrbb Posted January 13, 2008 Posted January 13, 2008 I've searched the site for references to w98 with no success, I currently use printui on a logon script to install two printers, but now having finally got round to readding the w98 computers to the new domain (w98 and server 2003 r2 - take some figuring out!) I need a script to run with the logon script that will work with both w98 and xp. Please!
mattx Posted January 13, 2008 Posted January 13, 2008 Have you tried using con2prt ? Should be in the Admin Kit or extra tools - or DL it from: http://www.paulmcgrath.net/download.php?list.2
techyphil Posted January 13, 2008 Posted January 13, 2008 Yeah, use con2prt and script it. We use If c:\command.com exists then exec the 98 gubbins else exec the rest. I cant remember for sure what the checking was for though as we do not use 98 machines any more and havent done for yrs.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now