jmak Posted September 18, 2015 Posted September 18, 2015 Hi I've just been asked to send a presentation that was prepared in SMART Notebook ( ) to parents. Obviously most of them don't have SMART Notebook, so I converted it to a pdf (after I'd corrected the speling and grammar!). However, I noticed that it went from a 17MB file to a 122MB file! I would have expected it to get smaller - any ideas why or what I can do to fix it? Thanks
jmak Posted September 18, 2015 Author Posted September 18, 2015 Found a part solution: If you convert to pptx first and then to pdf you get a much smaller file - this one dropped from 17MB to 1.3MB. The only issue was that converting to ppt isn't perfect - it introduced lots of spaces and line breaks which weren't in the original. One more reason I want to get rid of SMART Notebook!
LeMarchand Posted September 18, 2015 Posted September 18, 2015 Are you converting within SMART? If so, have you tried a PDF printer like CutePDF? Don't have SMART at hand to test. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now