Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

I don't know if anyone has had this issue before but a teacher is trying to open a flipchart from a from her documents but the only thing that appears is the default program box, but this doesn't include the active inspire option. However they are able to open it from active inspire so its not all lost its just a bit of a time waster. Does anyone know a way of resolving this? I'm thinking about just taking everything off to do with active inspire and starting a fresh.

 

Thanks

Posted

Hi Luke, Just to clarify you are stating that when viewing the flipchart file in the folder you do not see the Inspire / flipchart icon but instead a generic icon?

 

If this is the case have you tried right clicking the flipchart icon select “Open With” > “ choose default program” > if Inspire is not in the list select browse and go to (C:\Program Files\Activ Software\Inspire) to select ActivInspire (to the right of ActivInspire it should say Application)

Posted
yeah sorry I was in a rush when I was writing it out. But I'll give that a go I tried browsing from to the application short cut on the desktop but that just started to try and open them as a PDF which failed; I've looked into the c:\ from the browse option but I wasn't entirely sure what to look for. I'll give your advice a go and let you know.



×
×
  • Create New...