kennysarmy Posted September 15, 2015 Posted September 15, 2015 Maybe I'm being stupid but... I can see how to use : Home / ► Site administration / ► Users / ► Accounts / ► Browse list of users to find all parents with no email address - but I'd like to extract this list to a spreadsheet or CSV format - how do I do that?
nickjelly Posted September 15, 2015 Posted September 15, 2015 Use Bulk User Actions > Site administration > Users > Accounts > Bulk user actions > apply your filter(s) (e.g email = 'is empty') > in the left hand side box marked 'Users' select 'All filtered' then press 'Add to Selection' > In the drop down box asking you to select what you want to do with this selection, select 'Download and then 'Go' > Select the output type you want - text file, Excel etc 1
kennysarmy Posted September 15, 2015 Author Posted September 15, 2015 Aha - cheers....knew it would be there somewhere...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now