Geoff Posted September 9, 2015 Posted September 9, 2015 Scottish man builds computer 'cooled by Irn-Bru', calls it the Aye-Mac | Metro News
DalekSec Posted September 9, 2015 Posted September 9, 2015 Irn Bru* - Die Hard Irn Bru Drinker Plus I might do this... Also I have that clock on the top of the machine, Built it my self
sparkeh Posted September 9, 2015 Posted September 9, 2015 Oh wait its not actually Irn Bru. Disappointed now
LosOjos Posted September 9, 2015 Posted September 9, 2015 Oh wait its not actually Irn Bru. Disappointed now If it was actually Irn Bru, wouldn't you end up with it caramelizing around the CPU/GPU?
sparkeh Posted September 9, 2015 Posted September 9, 2015 If it was actually Irn Bru, wouldn't you end up with it caramelizing around the CPU/GPU? Dunno, but I was interesting in reading how someone had actually managed to use something like Irn Bru to do this. Guess Irn Bru isn't the wonder liquid I always imagined it to be.
Geoff Posted September 9, 2015 Author Posted September 9, 2015 If it was actually Irn Bru, wouldn't you end up with it caramelizing around the CPU/GPU? Personally I'd be worried about corrosion.
Dos_Box Posted September 9, 2015 Posted September 9, 2015 Nobody, but nobody let @ZeroHour know about this!
hardtailstar Posted September 9, 2015 Posted September 9, 2015 If it was actually Irn Bru, wouldn't you end up with it caramelizing around the CPU/GPU? In the article it says it's not Irn Bru.
LosOjos Posted September 9, 2015 Posted September 9, 2015 In the article it says it's not Irn Bru. Hence "if it was actually"
ZeroHour Posted September 9, 2015 Posted September 9, 2015 In the article it says it's not Irn Bru. It couldnt be Irn Bru, we would end up drinking it
AMLinington Posted September 11, 2015 Posted September 11, 2015 Love Irn Bru. It's taken the place of Diet Cherry Coke in my affections. I won a couple of Selfie Sticks from their Bru-planet promotion (I'm trying to win the holiday so I can use it for my Honeymoon).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now