Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

No disk space displayed in 'Computer' window


Recommended Posts

Posted

This is a strange one

 

I've been tweaking around this morning trying to get the Student structure set up correctly to do a mass import this afternoon. I've tested a new account and all is good apart from in the 'Computer' window their disk quota is not displayed, yet it comes up fine if you right click the H:\ drive and go to the properties!

 

I'm not sure what is up as the folder redirection is working and I can save stuff so it doesn't seem like a permissions issue...

 

student.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...