Joanne Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 I've just watched a video entitled "transform schools - knowsley fly through" and it looks impressive... only it's the biggest pile of nonsense I have ever watched. They expect the kids to work on their own in groups and then to come back with a project finished. It seems they will all have their own personal computers with nice spaces to work in. Anyway... my point is won't the children just destroy anything nice given to them? Especially the bad ones. I work in a good school but we still get vandalised machines... GRR bsf and managed services gets me sooo mad!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now