Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need some help with a Javascript/css mystery.

 

I made some webscrapers that get stock/price data for items my partner is dropshipping with her ebay business. Cuts down the time checking the status of all the items. So on one of the sites I was scraping successfully, the source code has changed and now there's information showing on the browser page but isn't in the source. (using regexp / preg_match(php) to get it)

 

I can understand basic js/css but I don't know what's going on here., whether the information is somewhere on the page in an obscured form, on a linked file or they're using some cunning trick that simply makes it unobtainable...

 

I wondering if there's anyone good at JS that I can pm with over this, point me in a direction. I'm stumped. Thanks in advance.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...