Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
My PM's were also not working, but for a different reason. I had 93 PMs in my inbox and 60 in my sentbox. vBulletin appears to have a hard limit of 50. As I was over the limit in both PM mailboxes I could not send or receive PMs until I cleared out the mailboxes.
Posted
My PM's were also not working, but for a different reason. I had 93 PMs in my inbox and 60 in my sentbox. vBulletin appears to have a hard limit of 50. As I was over the limit in both PM mailboxes I could not send or receive PMs until I cleared out the mailboxes.

 

I have asked zh to increase our pm limits so we can sort out our mail box.

 

Also the check pm linkon front page links to http://www.edugeek.net/forum/private.php

 

and not http://www.edugeek.net/forums/private.php

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...