xfinity Posted January 5, 2008 Posted January 5, 2008 hi, Just wondering if anyone knows where ya can get multiple licences for vista business. i've been searching for a while and cant find anything. I need 13 licences, and at full price tats a 'kick in the balls' to say the least. Thanks.
georgebush Posted January 5, 2008 Posted January 5, 2008 Have a look at Ramesys http://www.ramesys.co.uk/default.aspx
laserblazer Posted January 5, 2008 Posted January 5, 2008 We buy through the LEA. I don't know about Vista but we pay under £40 for XP Pro.
Norphy Posted January 5, 2008 Posted January 5, 2008 Bear in mind that you can only buy OS upgrade licences through volume licence schemes. If you want to buy a Microsoft OS for a bare PC, you either have to buy a full retail product or buy an OEM product with a piece of hardware.
tarquel Posted January 17, 2008 Posted January 17, 2008 We buy through the LEA. I don't know about Vista but we pay under £40 for XP Pro Should be same price I'd have thought depending on the LEA license... They may have changed the terminology since the last time i checked but used to be a Windows Professional OS license [was a while since I looked tho ]. You should be able to buy the vista licenses and use XP if you need to if you are not ready to roll out Vista remember. Nath.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now