Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am after some advice, I am trying to create a Windows 8 VM (running off Hyper-V) however, when I boot the VM off the iso file I get the following error:

 

A media driver your computer needs is missing. This could be a DVD, USB or Hard disk drive. If you have a CD, DVD or USB flash drive with the driver on it, please insert in now.

Note: If the installation media for Windows is in the DVD drive or on a USB drive, you can safety remove it for this step.

Has anyone else experienced this issue if so how did you resolve the issue?

 

Thanks in advance!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...