TechSupp Posted July 2, 2015 Posted July 2, 2015 Just logged into our new EES agreement and looked at what was available and its now vastly reduced to exactly what we have, now that's not the problem. I thought the EES allowed us to have the latest version of any product we subscribed to? I have Server 2008 R2 (which we run) but now 2012 server does not appear on the list in the download section. Is that right? Sure before this current agreement started I could see al the versions of the software available. If I wanted to upgrade to 2012 how am I now fixed?
smithson83 Posted July 2, 2015 Posted July 2, 2015 Do you have software assurance with your EES? AFAIK Its the software assurance that allows you to continually upgrade to the newest version of the OS etc
TechSupp Posted July 2, 2015 Author Posted July 2, 2015 that's a good question? no idea if we have, just went off what used to be there before they changed it recently. Will check that out.
3s-gtech Posted July 2, 2015 Posted July 2, 2015 You will have Software Assurance. Is Server 2008 R2 actually part of your EES agreement though, or is it a Select license? It'll still show in your VLSC, but you won't get the later versions if that's the case.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now