Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

I would like to add some Net framework 4.5 features but they are not available only Net framework 3.5

 

When I try installing I get a message

 

same or higher version on net framework 4.5 installed

 

Anyone know how to fix this?

 

Thanks

Posted
iirc dotnet 4.5 is built in to server 2008r2 (though only turned on if tou install certain roles/features or add it as a feature
Posted

Thanks sted

 

If I look in features only 3.5 is available.

 

What roles do I need as it already has:

AD

DCHP

DNS

File

Print

Web

WDS

WSUS

 

Thanks

 

Cooper

Posted

If I look in

 

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64

 

I can see folders for

v2.0

v3.0

v3.5

v4.0

 

But not v 4.5

 

I thought it was only 3.5 with Server 2008r2

Posted
Even the likes of 2012 R2 doesn't have .NET Framework 4.5.2, however Windows 10 (and I presume Server 2016) have .NET 4.6 by default.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...