cdgill241183 Posted June 4, 2015 Posted June 4, 2015 Hi all, I recently configured the ie11 policy within group policy and have managed to get most things working but have a issue with .xml files being blocked. I also have a issue with YouTube where the video plays for seconds then cuts off thinking its policy related Any ideas I'm close to pulling my remaining hair out [emoji6]
JoeFulford Posted June 9, 2015 Posted June 9, 2015 Hi all, I recently configured the ie11 policy within group policy and have managed to get most things working but have a issue with .xml files being blocked. I also have a issue with YouTube where the video plays for seconds then cuts off thinking its policy related Any ideas I'm close to pulling my remaining hair out [emoji6] Where is it you want the .xml files being blocked? Try reinstalling flash player and see if your YouTube videos work then? Have you disabled any plugins to your IE Policy? That could affect the YouTube videos.
round2it Posted June 9, 2015 Posted June 9, 2015 with youtube I have found that this happens when you do not have any speakers or headphones connected
halbaradkenafin Posted June 9, 2015 Posted June 9, 2015 Youtube could also be html5 related, try going to http://www.youtube.com/html5 and swapping to the other player (I think it defaults to html5 now but I've not seen it stay that way).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now