Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was wondering if anyone has paragraph or a section in their policies which states students should not be taking photos of staff. We have a bit about staff not taking photos of students who opt out of their photo being taken but nothing about students taking photos of staff.

 

I know it seems a no brainer but wondered how many have it noted down in policies.

Posted
Not specifically. The use of personal photographic equipment is not permitted at any time by staff or students. The paragraph about pupil photographs is for use on the website, in the press or for promotional purposes.
  • Thanks 1
Posted

I have worked in some schools where it was expressly forbidden due to kids putting the images on the WWW with insulting comments etc etc.

 

Strangely - the most challenging school I was in (for over 8 years) never had this problem - some of the kids were real trouble but the regarded this as totally unacceptable.

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...