Joanne Posted May 11, 2015 Posted May 11, 2015 So I've drafted up an AUP for staff and shown the IT Coordinator. She has now sent me 4 other documents - Cyber Bullying Policy, eSaftey Policy, ICT Policy and List of Appendices for E-safety policy. These were put together by the previous IT Coordinator and they are all long winded and muddled together. A lot of content in one, is in the others and I think a lot of it is repeated through the policies. The AUP I have done basically covers use of school equipment/resources by staff. These previous documents cover some of that in some of them, but not fully and a lot of it goes on about 'visions'... SO! Do I just re-format them, check them for blatent errors and keep them all, or do I generate meaningful documents?
elsiegee40 Posted May 11, 2015 Posted May 11, 2015 (edited) I suggest you get the KCC templates from here http://www.kelsi.org.uk/support-for-children-and-young-people/child-protection-and-safeguarding/e-safety Revised for 2015 by the Kent eSafety Strategy Group chaired by esafety_officer Cyberbullying should be part of your anti bullying policy by the way. It is just bullying. (Thread moved to Policies forum) Edited May 11, 2015 by elsiegee40 1
Sagima Posted May 11, 2015 Posted May 11, 2015 We've just added a wearable tech policy to our Sept 2015 AUP. I think the school will have a lot of Apple Watches in teachers drawers from September. I would rewrite those documents based on those templates rather than try and reformat what you have.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now