Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I found out recently that Wizards are releasing another Ravenloft adventure called Curse of Strahd for 5th Edition. I've recently started a short 5th Ed game for some work people (just the starter adventure) but now I have to decide between running Curse of Strahd or Out of the Abyss when we're done with the current game. I've read through the intro adventure it looks like it could be a lot of fun.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...