Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I need to replace the mobo on a classroom computer. The hardest work it does is play a dvd. What's the best price/performance option at present. Intel processor preferred with on-board graphics.
Posted
You just need to replace the mobo, or you want mobo+cpu+memory etc?

 

Chris

 

Sorry I didn't make myself clear. Mobo and processor. I only intend putting in 1GB or RAM. A recommedation for the mobo model would be handy.

Posted

Yea, foxconn sounds fine, I wouldn't personally go for a dual core cpu for something that's only lightly used :)

 

And Cows, tried goat's milk and really didn't like it, I think it was one of the "hip" things at the time....

 

Chris

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...