mikeprice Posted March 31, 2015 Posted March 31, 2015 I work in a Primary school - and our Office Manager (NOT school sec apparently) is retiring tomorrow. Up to now all dinner money paid in has to be recorded in 3 (or more) different ways in 3 different files and then every day the kids who have partaken of the canteen's delights have to be recorded in the same 3 folders. Needless to say she is even older than me and likes everything to be 'properly' recorded on paper (please add Edinburgh/Miss Jean Brodie accent). Now she is gone - and there are therefore less people in the office - I want to find something that will allow the office staff to just type in the amount paid ONCE and then be able to pull of whatever reports are necessary easily and quickly. I could write something myself - but if there is something cheap (or Free???) out there I would look like a hero. TIA Mike
afc123 Posted March 31, 2015 Posted March 31, 2015 Sounds like an access database may do the trick but as you said the setup may not be worth the agro
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now