mrbios Posted February 24, 2015 Posted February 24, 2015 Got an issue, i need to install the organisational charts add in to powerpoint to about 150 PCs. I know the manual way of doing this via programs and features etc. but can anyone suggest a global way of doing this silently? I have SCCM at my disposal if that helps.
MYK-IT Posted February 7, 2017 Posted February 7, 2017 Got an issue, i need to install the organisational charts add in to powerpoint to about 150 PCs. I know the manual way of doing this via programs and features etc. but can anyone suggest a global way of doing this silently? I have SCCM at my disposal if that helps. Sorry to an old thread... Did @mrbios or anyone else manage to find an alternative way to do this? Instead of rebuilding / image etc or visiting each and every computer? Perhaps a script? Thanks,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now