Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello,

 

Can anyone tell me if the new ActivPanel Touch screens get their audio signal through USB? Or do they require separate audio jack?

 

I know that the older ActivBoard IWBs can use USB for audio, making the audio jack redundant. Is this the same for ActivPanel Touch?

 

I'm going to tender for ActivPanels and need to know what connectivity they need. I imagine it's just VGA + HDMI + USB. Do they also need an audio jack connector?

 

Thanks.

Posted

I don't believe they do. I would always run a 3.5mm lead anyway if running VGA as some machines may have USB audio disabled.

 

HDMI obviously does video and audio so wouldn't require it.

  • Thanks 1



×
×
  • Create New...