scs_ltd Posted December 3, 2014 Posted December 3, 2014 Hi there can anyone help a work around. We have installed Fresco on all the school systems and there are 10 different user accounts within the school. Fresco is installed locally and some users can use Fresco while others cannot please see attachment. I have to use CTRL + ALT + DELETE to close the Programme. Can Any one help ? I've uninstalled and reinstalled, Ran as admin tried Compatibility but still same issue.
3s-gtech Posted December 3, 2014 Posted December 3, 2014 I have to refer you to http://www.edugeek.net/forums/educational-software/7373-black-cat-fresco.html Fresco was ancient when I started here in 2006, and worked okay on XP. It dates back to 1999/2000 I believe. I honestly think you need to look at something newer/better - there are open source alternatives. 1
denon101 Posted December 4, 2014 Posted December 4, 2014 That's odd.... I have the same software working perfectly here on our 32bit Win 7 Pro machines no problem at all!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now