Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have been tasked with finding some software / templates which can get the purchase order approval online and minimise paper usage in the school, can anybody recommend software or companies that provide web parts or stand alone software that we can integrate into our current SharePoint 2010 set up? We are also using SIMS FMS. Ideally we would like an online purchase order form that departments can complete. The purchase order gets approved and then gets send to Finance. Im assuming this part is a straight forward InfoPath form with approval which I could possible do, but I know they would like to export the orders as an xml file which can then be imported into SIMS FMS. I'm not a coder. I'm looking for an out of the box solution, what is everyone else using?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...