Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

This deserves it's own thread, clearly.

 

I saw it at the BFI IMAX on Saturday at 5:45 in the morning. I'm still trying to process the in's and out's of some of it but for the most part a good film that looks absolutely stunning providing you see it as Nolan intended it to be, your jaw will probably drop at certain points and have your heart racing blahblahblah.

 

It was an enjoyable experience.

Edited by rickjames
Posted

I enjoyed it but mrwITch was a bit underwhelmed.

I thought the backstory as to why he had to go was a bit thin - as the film started slowly there was plenty of time to explain what was happening a bit better. It is also unlikely that Michael Caine's lot would have lost track of him at all (trying not to spoil it for anyone)

I enjoyed the lack of CGI and the old-fashioned "mostly in a spaceship" thing.

The story has a huge time paradox in it which you can't get past but apart from that it was very enjoyable.

Matt Damon clearly really enjoyed his bit!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...