gh256 Posted November 21, 2007 Posted November 21, 2007 Hi, On my site http://www.bishophatfield.herts.sch.uk/ej/ If you use internet explorer and navigate the menu it says "Stack overflow at line 0" Please help. I am using JA Trans Menu V2.0. It was working fine this morning and works fine now in firefox. Thanks, Glenn
gh256 Posted November 21, 2007 Author Posted November 21, 2007 Its happening with submenus. I have Departments --> Geography --> Geography Just one sub menu and it crashes, that cant be using up the buffer I must work some how, was before *confused*
Scotmk Posted November 21, 2007 Posted November 21, 2007 Hmmm We had the same issue, I am trying to think hard how I resolved it, bear with me... I am not using the left fly in method though. try using a different transition. www.oakgrove.milton-keynes.sch.uk
gh256 Posted November 21, 2007 Author Posted November 21, 2007 Changed it, still have the problem. Its annoying it does it on sub menus, just the Geog one in Departments atm I think. And works in firefox Really need this sorted for the head asap :-(
carolla Posted November 22, 2007 Posted November 22, 2007 Sorry I can't help with a solution but I have exactly the same error message with the Google map API on our contact page. I'm pretty sure it worked to start with - it also works fine in Firefox but not in IE. I've also been unsuccessful in finding any answers on the Internet.
Scotmk Posted November 22, 2007 Posted November 22, 2007 Right now we have had a think, I believe it may be as simple as it does not like another sub menu coming of it, we did want to do this, but each time got that error. So I think you will only be able to drop down from 1 menu level, and remove your further geography item which it is trying to load. Hope that explained it ok.
gh256 Posted November 22, 2007 Author Posted November 22, 2007 I seen other sites with the same menu, they have sub, sub, sub menus and it works fine in IE6
gh256 Posted November 22, 2007 Author Posted November 22, 2007 See this site http://www.joomlart.com/templates_demo.php?template=ja_altair Loads of menus, and works fine in IE6
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now