nwblue Posted October 8, 2014 Posted October 8, 2014 I am probably missing something but need a fix for this. We are running Adobe CS5 Web Premium. Pupils can access the entire c drive through bridge by clicking on computer and typing c:\. Is there a way to block this or use Illustrator and Photoshop without Bridge? I'm just rebuilding the package without Bridge to test but thought Id post before everyone goes home!!
round2it Posted October 8, 2014 Posted October 8, 2014 dont install bridge it is not needed here( i had the same issue) 1
nwblue Posted October 8, 2014 Author Posted October 8, 2014 dont install bridge it is not needed here( i had the same issue) I cant see a way of not installing Bridge - we use AAMEE to build the package (the only place bridge is shown is in the updates) and then deploy. I must be missing something!! At the moment I am blocking Bridge but if we could install without it I would prefer it.
SovietRussia Posted October 8, 2014 Posted October 8, 2014 We took it out of the start menu for this reason. The nice little darlings were using it to get on areas they shouldn't. 1
round2it Posted October 8, 2014 Posted October 8, 2014 Just rename or delete the exe problem solved Do it by script on mass 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now