ICTDirect_Dave Posted October 7, 2014 Posted October 7, 2014 HAPPY AUTUMN EVERYBODY! To celebrate the weather finally realising what season it is we've been busily beavering away putting together a new Special's of our website. On it you will find the devices that are cheaper than usual or that we think you'll like more than our normal stuff. For example today I've got Lenovo M58p SFF Desktops in there for just £110!!!! Yes a 3.0Ghz DDR3 Desktop for just £110!! Keep checking back to the new section over at: http://www.ict-direct.co.uk/special-offers.html to get all the latest offers.
hardtailstar Posted October 7, 2014 Posted October 7, 2014 Try before you buy is that an all year round thing or just autumn?
ICTDirect_Dave Posted October 7, 2014 Author Posted October 7, 2014 Nah we're always doing that You can have any desktop or laptop (and workstation if you want a few) for a week, free of charge, to see if you like it. Just drop me an email.
hardtailstar Posted October 7, 2014 Posted October 7, 2014 Nah we're always doing that You can have any desktop or laptop (and workstation if you want a few) for a week, free of charge, to see if you like it. Just drop me an email. just business use?
ICTDirect_Dave Posted October 7, 2014 Author Posted October 7, 2014 Yeah I can't send a test unit to your house I'm afriad.
synaesthesia Posted October 7, 2014 Posted October 7, 2014 Nice! You're partnered with ISIS though? Wonder how long before they change their name! 1
hardtailstar Posted October 7, 2014 Posted October 7, 2014 Yeah I can't send a test unit to your house I'm afriad. You could send it to my work for my house
ICTDirect_Dave Posted October 7, 2014 Author Posted October 7, 2014 Nice! You're partnered with ISIS though? Wonder how long before they change their name! Thank goodness they're IS or ISIL (Thanks Barack) now. It was getting annoying getting terror state puns with each phone call You could send it to my work for my house You could just buy one and send it back if you don't like it
hardtailstar Posted October 7, 2014 Posted October 7, 2014 You could just buy one and send it back if you don't like it Possibly..... We do need some laptops soon. I'll send you an email if the head agrees
ICTDirect_Dave Posted October 7, 2014 Author Posted October 7, 2014 Check out the Lovely Sandy Bridge Dells I've got coming in
Arthur Posted October 7, 2014 Posted October 7, 2014 today I've got Lenovo M58p SFF Desktops in there for just £110! Are you able to supply your M58p desktops without optical drives (+ blanking plates)?
ICTDirect_Dave Posted October 7, 2014 Author Posted October 7, 2014 I don't think so, well not easily anyway... Those blanks are like Rocking Horse Poo! We'll unplug the opticals for you though
ICTDirect_Dave Posted October 7, 2014 Author Posted October 7, 2014 Black electrical tape? Woah! Let's not break the bank! A small bit of Araldite in the mechanism and it'll never open again!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now