abillybob Posted September 27, 2014 Posted September 27, 2014 (edited) Please move this, can't find the actual bug forum. All avatars seem to give a broken link logo, using Chrome and the search is no longer working. I did captures some of the error's but I can't upload a picture either!?! Edited September 27, 2014 by ZeroHour
elsiegee40 Posted September 27, 2014 Posted September 27, 2014 (edited) Agreed. It's just told me I wasn't logged on an then let me do stuff anyway. Thread moved. Edited September 27, 2014 by elsiegee40
6Foot2 Posted September 27, 2014 Posted September 27, 2014 ...All avatars seem to give a broken link logo, using Chrome and the search is no longer working. I did captures some of the error's but I can't upload a picture either!?! Avatar issue: http://i.snag.gy/tFIy8.jpg Search issue: http://i.snag.gy/7camC.jpg
X-13 Posted September 27, 2014 Posted September 27, 2014 (edited) The avatars are 404-ing. I'm getting a lot of layout errors in forums as well. @ZeroHour are you still moving stuff to the new CDN? Le EDIT: It's also impossible to view the main page when not logged in. It just redirects to the registration page. Edited September 27, 2014 by X-13
ZeroHour Posted September 27, 2014 Posted September 27, 2014 I take 1 night off.... Looking into it all now, I think the cdn is having routing issues to the origin server, watch this space.
MatthewL Posted September 27, 2014 Posted September 27, 2014 I could not even get the site to load earlier, took an age. Seems ok now but then not on it much at the weekend.
ZeroHour Posted September 27, 2014 Posted September 27, 2014 Things should be recovering now, it appears 10% of AWS EC2 has been having issues and I think it hit a few of our nodes.
6Foot2 Posted September 27, 2014 Posted September 27, 2014 Site search: Working Avatars: Restored File upload: Permitted 1
ZeroHour Posted September 27, 2014 Posted September 27, 2014 Site search: Working Avatars: Restored File upload: Permitted Cheers, all those things are stored on a separate system from php.
hawc Posted September 27, 2014 Posted September 27, 2014 Could it be this: Xen security bug, you say? Amazon readies GLORIOUS GLOBAL CLOUD REBOOT • The Register
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now