Oaktech Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 (edited) HP ProLiant ML350p Gen8 Hot Plug 6 LFF Configure-to-order Tower Server 652066-B21 HP ProLiant ML350p Gen8 Large Form Factor Tower Server 3 years parts, labor and onsite service (3/3/3) standard warranty. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply. HP ML350p Gen8 Intel® Xeon® E5-2609 (2.40GHz/4-core/10MB/80W) FIO Processor Kit HP 16GB (1x16GB) Dual Rank x4 PC3-12800R (DDR3-1600) Reg CAS-11 Memory Kit HP ML350p Gen8 Intel® Xeon® E5-2609 (2.40GHz/4-core/10MB/80W) Processor Kit HP 16GB (2x8GB) Dual Rank x4 PC3-12800R (DDR3-1600) Registered CAS-11 Memory Kit HP Integrated Lights Out 4 (iLO 4) Management Engine HP Embedded P420i Smart Array Controller HP 6-Bay Drive Cage HP 600GB 12G SAS 15K rpm LFF (3.5-inch) SC Converter Enterprise 3yr Warranty Hard Drive HP 600GB 12G SAS 15K rpm LFF (3.5-inch) SC Converter Enterprise 3yr Warranty Hard Drive HP 600GB 12G SAS 15K rpm LFF (3.5-inch) SC Converter Enterprise 3yr Warranty Hard Drive HP 1TB 6G SAS 7.2K rpm LFF (3.5-inch) SC Midline 1yr Warranty Hard Drive HP 1TB 6G SAS 7.2K rpm LFF (3.5-inch) SC Midline 1yr Warranty Hard Drive HP 1TB 6G SAS 7.2K rpm LFF (3.5-inch) SC Midline 1yr Warranty Hard Drive HP RAID 5 Drive 1 FIO Setting (requires matching 3 hard drives) HP ROHs LTO5 Ultrium 3000 SAS Internal Tape Drive Embedded NC326i Dual Port Gigabit Server Adapter HP 750W Common Slot Platinum Plus Hot Plug Power Supply Kit x2 HP Hot Plug Redundant Fan Kit We have 2 dell servers at present with 1tb in each and 8gb and 12gb ram respectively. they are both getting towards the end of their 5 year extended warranty and they are pretty tired. I am looking for something like the above and I will be running vmware free and converting our current Hyper-v machines to run on it. It is not likely I can get funding for it this financial year, barring a miracle, but it has to happen sometime! Edited September 11, 2014 by Dos_Box Made it look nice :)
Millgate Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 Hi there, I'll be happy to help out. It looks like you've already had a quote from the above so have they provided you with the part codes? If so, send them over and I'll do you a like for like quote. Cheers Luke
Oaktech Posted September 11, 2014 Author Posted September 11, 2014 The above is from the HP.com configurator, so no, no part numbers i'm afraid.
Millgate Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 Hey Oaktech, I've just tried to send this to you but the email I have for you bounced back. Could you PM me your details and I'll resend? Thanks Luke
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now