Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
We have some old Tills and Reval units which were used on our Nationwide Trust-e system. We have upgraded this system and these are now surplus to our requirement. If they might be of use to your school, let me know. We don't want anything for them if you are a school, but you will need to arrange collection.
Posted

Which version Reval and tills?

 

I could do with a new reval unit but it needs to be the later version (with the dual network ports). I assume since you've upgraded that these are the older ones.

 

HBJB

Posted
As far as I know there is only one network connection for each reval. Other than that I don't know how to tell which version it might be. We do have some support on site tomorrow - I'll try and remember to ask!
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...