PhilNeal Posted October 23, 2014 Posted October 23, 2014 I've followed this up. Our documentation was incorrect and is being updated. There is no need to delete mark sheets before the embargo. Thanks Nik for drawing ur to our attention. 1
CarpeDiem Posted October 24, 2014 Posted October 24, 2014 Just a thought - so pleased I don't have to delete the marksheets, but does the embargo only work in AM if the Global Exams Filter is toggled? If so, do the embargo and the filter work independently of each other (ie if I set an embargo for August and toggle the exams filter, can I still see the results - as I need to?).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now