Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

It seems nothing is sacred and a remake of the legendary 80's arcade game Gauntlet is due for a September 3rd (via Steam too) release on the PC: http://www.gauntlet.com/

 

 

I just hope they keep the pace and ease of progress the orginal had. It's going to be priced at £15 apparently.

Posted

Looks nothing like the Amstrad CPC version that I loved, and played constantly!

 

And I bet you can't skip the levels either; (by forward winding the cassette beyond the next block to load the next level ;))

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...