6Foot2 Posted July 8, 2014 Posted July 8, 2014 Link: Modern History Remixed & Remastered | Made From History Covering: World War I World War II American Civil Rights 1
ITBadger Posted July 8, 2014 Posted July 8, 2014 Thanks, I've passed it on to our hums department. I liked it even if they don't use it.
6Foot2 Posted July 23, 2014 Author Posted July 23, 2014 New content added to the site yesterday: Link: A Graphic History of the Last 100 Years - Made From History Given we’ll shortly be reaching the centenary of the outbreak of World War One, we compiled this piece to explain the key global events of the last 100 years. We’ve used a variety of graphics, timelines and data visualisations to explain the chain link of events that lead us to global politics as they are today...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now