X-13 Posted July 4, 2014 Posted July 4, 2014 I'm guessing this goes here... I'm having a look through Sophos to see what's been going on over the year and I want to generate a report that actually includes what was found. I can see web events if I go into individual computers, but I don't see an option for a proper report. All I can do is get it split into what people/machines have had/caused problems, but not what those problems actually were. Seeing %username% - 20 million billion problems doesn't help if 99.99% of that was Sophos being dumb. Am I just blind, or is this not an option?
network41 Posted July 4, 2014 Posted July 4, 2014 In Enterprise console there is a reporting feature, it has built in reports or you can create your own reports. Just go on to the server you are running the console on and you will see this feature on the GUI
X-13 Posted July 4, 2014 Author Posted July 4, 2014 (edited) In Enterprise console there is a reporting feature, it has built in reports or you can create your own reports. Just go on to the server you are running the console on and you will see this feature on the GUI I saw that, but none of them appear to be itemised. It's just a total number of problems. Le EDIT: Getting closer to what I want... "Alert and Event History" itemises, but doesn't show usernames or the source. Also, my machine is there way too much... I blame other people's USBs. Edited July 4, 2014 by X-13
network41 Posted July 4, 2014 Posted July 4, 2014 There is an option "Events by user" but I don't know if this is going to give you the detail you require
X-13 Posted July 4, 2014 Author Posted July 4, 2014 There is an option "Events by user" but I don't know if this is going to give you the detail you require Nah, that's just a number. It doesn't explain anything. It's looking like this isn't something Sophos can do.
network41 Posted July 4, 2014 Posted July 4, 2014 I think you are probably right the reporting aint great, you could try contacting Sophos support to see if they can help
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now