Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Few of the primary schools we run have had letters from One connect or BT, or whatever they are calling themselves now that we are being moved over to Office 365. I haven't spoke to anyone from BT about it, but is there much we have to do at our end?
Posted

If it's done correctly your users e-mail addresses will remain identical, however your users will most likely need to change their passwords (when first logging in to Office 365).

 

Obviously the other difference is you'll be visiting login.microsoftonline.com instead of the site you're currently using.

 

If One Connect are moving you over, they'll need to make changes to your MX records and include a few additional records for the purpose of Office 365.

Posted
I thought as much. Users currently just login using the link on mylgfl site, so I expect them to just change the hyperlink. I know there is some paper work being sent out about it, but I expect its all relating to the data protection act.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...