Hadleigh Posted May 16, 2014 Posted May 16, 2014 Has anyone come across this problem, we have recently bought a license for robotc software and when I put in the license details I get other error code - 9105. We really need this to work today, and because of the time difference in America they have only just raised the support ticket and I am running out of time.
CyberDrac Posted May 16, 2014 Posted May 16, 2014 I got 9101 until I went out through a completely unfiltered connection This site ... https://support.softwarekey.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=135 ... gave me the clue I needed for my issue 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now