Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

We're potentially looking at one of these to go into our main print room, as a replacement for a Ricoh MPC6501. Does anyone have any experience with the model or the brand and thoughts on reliability, quality, etc? Specs seem to be very much in line with what we're after but they're not a brand I'm too familiar with.

 

Thanks

Posted

If it was me, no I wouldn't touch it.

 

Are you just after a workhorse, if so look at Sharp, if you are after the quality look at Toshiba and Xerox they do amazing quality but do require engineers out to keep them on form alot more.

 

Having a quick look at that, I would be tempted to recommend a Sharp MX-5140N, although its slower I would much more rather have that the one you linked to, just personal preference from having had the experience.

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...