Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have been reading about wintpc and it looks interesting.

Does anyone know where I can get it from? It says its an SA benefit but I cant find it on the VLSC site.

I have got the 90 days eval but not the proper version.

 

Any ideas?

Posted
It says its an SA benefit but I cant find it on the VLSC site.

It's definitely on VLSC. I just checked.

 

TVE-nCn0PeVn.png

 

Depending upon what you were going to use ThinPC for you might be better off with Windows 8.1.1 from a resource usage point of view.

  • Thanks 1
Posted
It's definitely on VLSC. I just checked.

 

TVE-nCn0PeVn.png

 

Depending upon what you were going to use ThinPC for you might be better off with Windows 8.1.1 from a resource usage point of view.

 

:doh: I was looking under Software Assurance not Downloads and keys. Thanks.

 

Want to test it with some of our oldest laptops that wont take Windows 7 and use them as thin clients.

Posted
I have dabbled with it over the last couple of years, currently only have one machine that uses it, a laptop that gets plugged into a projector 3-4 times a year.
Posted
I have dabbled with it over the last couple of years, currently only have one machine that uses it, a laptop that gets plugged into a projector 3-4 times a year.

 

did you ever use it as a thin client in the traditional sense?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...